Now the definitive model replica of Ford's 7-liter weapon is captured in exacting 1:18 scale: determined to bring you an unprecedented level of precision engineering and intricate detail! This American classic replica features full opening parts, working suspension with genuine coil springs, intricate mechanical components, a fully wired and plumbed HP Ford 427 engine... In short, furious detail that has been pushed to new Exoto limits! All showcased in an exotic finish the color of the Suzuka Sun -- made possible through the new Standox Exclusive Line special effect paint.
At first glance, the new paint radiates the color of pure gold. A closer inspection soon reveals the many facets of the golden sun. One moment it dazzles like the silvery light of the midday sun, and the next moment "Suzuka Sun" deepens into the reddish gold of the sunset before displaying a hint of rare and precious greenish gold. All depending, of course, on the angle of view and the brightness. Standox has achieved this fascinating interpretation of the sun's golden hue by using special pigments to capture the essence of Japan's legendary track, also known as the "big dipper" due to its infamous curves and bends.
• Rubber-like Goodyear tires, genuine tread pattern
• Full (5) opening body panels
• Superb reproduction of mechanical parts
• Photo-etch radiator (both sides)
• True -to-the-original working suspension with rear
trailing arms and functioning steering
• Fully detailed, wired, and plumbed Hp Ford 427 cubic
• Machined aluminum valve stems on accurate Halibrand
• Designed in 1:18 scale. Over 10.5" long
• Superb all die-cast metal body and chassis, simulated
• Superb 11 step point finish. Authentic colors. High lustre
• Hand-assembled from over 300 scaled precision parts