Francois Cevert scored his first and only Grand Prix victory at Watkins Glen in the United States Grand Prix in October 1971 behind the wheel of the iconic Tyrrell 002. And now, honours that are a gritty victory with a beautiful replica of the Tyrrell Ford 002, the most successful individual chassis in Formula 1 history, with its unique "Coke-bottle-like" tub, broad "bluff nose," fenced and flapped a rear wing and realistic rain tires. The Tyrrell Ford 002 and the United States Grand Prix Winner Francois Cevert -- a pair of champions that will do justice to any collection.
This incredible miniature replica captures the speed and beauty of Ford power and Ken Tyrrell's genius. Each grand 1:18 scale model is crafted with such precision that it sets a new level for collectable models.
Each replica features over 150 individual parts with details like fully functioning steering, working front and rear suspension, highly detailed driver and cockpit, genuine tread pattern on Goodyear® rubber-like tires, accurate wiring and plumbing, individual cast exhaust headers, and many photo-etched parts.
When you hold one of these models in your hands, you'll feel the weight of quality, see the precision in the details and marvel at the hand-applied paint and graphics which have been pushed to a new industry standard.
• Real wire mesh gauze over engine velocity stacks
• Rear half-shafts turn with rear axle
• Highly detailed engine, fully wired and plumbed
• Highly detailed chassis and suspension components
• Fully detailed driver and cockpit including photo-etch seatbelt hardware
• Steering wheel function
• Numerous photo-etch parts: front Lotus badge, radiators, quick-fasteners
• Wired instrumentation
• Active genuine coil springs and suspension front rear
• Aluminum film heat shield between monocoque body and engine
• Designed in 1:18 scale. Over 9" long
• Full die-cast body, chrome chassis simulating aluminum
• Superb paint finishes
• Hand-assembled from over 130 scaled precision parts
• Numbered Editions!